Reasons to Opt for Invisalign® Orthodontics Instead of Braces
If you’re interested in getting a straighter, bright smile, our dental professionals at ACE Dental of Belton are here to help. We're proud to offer Invisalign clear aligners at our Belton, TX practice. During your one-on-one consultation, we can decide if you’re a suitable candidate for this orthodontic system. Our team may also go over why Invisalign trays are a more ideal option than metal braces.
Advantages of selecting Invisalign trays instead of braces
Typically, straightening your teeth accomplishes more than simply enhance their look. While both may offer the same outcome of aligned teeth and elevated dental health, there are several benefits of selecting Invisalign clear aligners, including:
- Comfort: Traditional braces have wire and metal that might graze or puncture the inner part of your mouth. In comparison, clear braces are smooth. Conventional braces also rely on a lot of force to address the teeth, unlike Invisalign aligners.
- More hygienic: Since Invisalign clear liners can be taken out, it’s much easier to completely clean the enamel and gums. This can decrease tartar and result in elevated dental health.
- Less lengthy treatment: Individuals who have conventional metal braces can generally endure them for a number of years. With Invisalign trays, the whole process often lasts six to eighteen months.
- Eat anything: You won't have any eating restrictions with Invisalign trays, while those wearing traditional braces have to steer clear of sticky or hard food.
- Appearance: Traditional metal braces can be unattractive and are clearly in view. However, Invisalign aligners offer a discreet method to align the teeth.
Learn about the Invisalign orthodontics process
The Invisalign system straightens the teeth and improves dental wellness using personal clear aligners. Each aligner is worn for a period of time to apply delicate and constant force so the teeth can get to their desired placements. During an appointment, we will have computerized images taken of your teeth and jaws to produce detailed impressions of your upper and lower arches. As soon as the aligners have been crafted, you will come back to our Belton, TX office and discover how to wear, cleanse, and preserve them efficiently. After your Invisalign treatment is finished, our team will craft a personalized retainer for your needs. Using the retainer will guarantee that your teeth are straight and reduce any chance of changes in alignment.
What Invisalign clear aligners can take care of
Invisalign clear aligners can improve upon many aesthetic issues, including:
- Asymmetrical teeth
- Misaligned bite
- Overlapping teeth
- Excess gum tissue
- Spaces between the teeth
Generally, this program is a great choice for anyone who doesn’t want to commit to a long ortho treatment. Teenagers and older patients have turned to this clear alternative as a more effective path to an even smile.
Contrast Invisalign orthodontics and traditional metal braces
Comparing these two orthodontic treatments might be complicated. However, our dental professionals at ACE Dental of Belton will offer the most accurate input for your oral wellness. Invisalign aligners are a contemporary solution for nearly any patient in Belton, TX who desires to straighten their teeth quickly, effectively, and easily.
Discover more about beautifying your teeth with Invisalign liners in Belton, TX
At ACE Dental of Belton, our team has effectively helped patients enhance their teeth with the Invisalign system. When warped or uneven teeth are stopping you from attaining your ideal smile, it could be time to seek out a convenient, comfortable, and safe treatment. Invisalign orthodontics provides a reliable way to improve your oral wellness, along with the visual appeal of your smile. To discover if you’re a perfect candidate for Invisalign liners at our Belton, TX practice, call us to schedule an appointment today.